Tuesday, September 15, 2009

my new favorite gown...atleast this week

Watters & Watters Bridal
The name of the Gown is Cheer. This is a gorgeous Eggshell strapless duchess silk satin gown with draped bodice, bustled skirt and self covered buttons to bottom of draped waist. Sweep train. Can come in White, Eggshell, Sparrow, Ice Blue. I would love to see someone bold enough to do the Ice Blue as it is so beautiful, but no one in the midwest ever is. Come in to see it and try it on with our fabulous accessories, no matter what color you are interested in doing this gown in.



1 comment:

Kim said...

I got married last May and my wedding dress was Ice Blue! It was from Impressions and I LOVED it! I got so many compliments and no one could believe that I chose a blue dress. When I first saw it on the rack, I thought it was a pretty dress but it was too blue. I tried it on anyway....and fell in love with it.
It's been over a year and I've been to at least 10-12 weddings since. Everyone has told me that my dress sticks out in their memory because of the color. It was a way to bring a little something different...and it counted for my "something blue". Would pick that dress again without question!